ABOUT US

ABOUT US – old version

The first International House school was set up in Cordova by John and Brita Haycraft in 1953. Apart from  language courses, they also offered teacher training  courses for English teachers who wanted to teach their language to foreigners. These training courses, based on applied linguistics and methodology, have contributed largely to the new  developments in the world of teaching. This was the start of the International House Certificate which later became the CELTA qualification that is assessed by Cambridge English University.

The International World Organisation has 160 schools affiliated all over the world which follow the standards of quality in language teaching. For this purpose, the management, the directors of studies, the academic and the administrative staff attend training courses and the schools are periodically inspected   by qualified  members of IHWO.

English test

Opening Hours

Mon - Thu

9.00 - 21.00

Fri

9.00 - 19.30

Sat

8.30 - 13.30